Thursday, August 29, 2013


Reflective Journal for the Month of August

IT in Education Module – 418 (Reflective Journal)

Indeed, it’s a great opportunity for me to be in the ICT group. The different assignments that are assigned to us by our tutor are providing a platform to explore ICT further. Although, I have been having tough time in managing it sometimes but still it was my dream to explore more and learn it further as ICT is the main tool of today’s world.
To come to my reflection, starting from the first assignment on planning as a group work was very challenging in the beginning to know who all are in the group and to coordinate the work. At the same time, it was inspiring one because it taught us how to plan and make teaching aids using information and communication technology which is very convenient to safe the document using Google drive.
With the assignment II, I was stuck once thinking how to go about the assignment but after inquiring with in our friends and browsing in the net I came across how easily questionnaire can be done using Google form  and it can be shared and get the summary responses at the end was really amazing and wonderful to learn. I have learnt a lot from this assignment and gained my confidence in doing my future assignments using Google drive and forms which are very easy and convenient if we know how to use it. Anything, be it planning, teaching aids, questionnaire, quizzes, videos can be made and done easily without much effort to put in like what we used to do before. We just need to explore it through trial and error method and should not be of ignorant like so far. After completing my questionnaire using Google form, I felt so excited for I could do it myself although it had really challenged my patience and time.
In addition, the challenges that I face here at Sarpang is the weather conditions of these a days of heavy downpour with thunder and lightning which distracts ICT works especially.
 I really feel I was lucky to have been chosen ICT as my optional module for I have gained new experiences and knowledge that has helped me to grow intellectually and professionally through exploration. Still, I need to strive to learn and explore lot more to make myself compete with the ICT world.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Ma'am Kinden,
    You have done a good job, I mean you have a good reflection. Going through you reflection, it seems you too face the internet connection problem, never the less you have done your assignments on time and correctly. So congrats for that and keep going...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wai, thank you very much for your good comments and i will keep on fiddling it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam,
    congress for coming up with clear and precise reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma'am,
    Despite bad weather, you have learned many new things regarding Google form and others too. Here I am also find difficult time with the internet connections. Still, lets not give up and continue with our afford.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kinden,
    I really enjoyed going through your reflective journal. I also came to know that you are have trouble with internet connections due to thunder and lightning. Same problem with me too. Anyway, we have come long way and lets keep on trying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mam,
    Its a wonderful reflection and i really enjoyed going through it. Keep it up and keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mams and sirs, thank you for your good comments. Let us work together to fulfill our goals. Thanks once more

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done mam kinden, It seems you really enjoyed this optional module. Great job and the reflection. comprehensive study of ICT is seen through your journal. Keep it up and do use ICT every time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good reflection madam. Your reflection taught me lots of things as it helped me recollect about ICT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charo, you got a detailed reflection. Keep up the same spirit in the next post too. Since you are aspiring to explore and learn more in the field of ICT, let me also take this opportunity to wish you a very best of luck in your endeavor

      Delete
  11. Hi! Kindon,

    You have done a great work and keep it up. I do agree with you that though we are having lots of difficulties, we are learning alot. So all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi kinden, good reflection. Despite some obstacles, you managed to carry out your work successfully. Keep it up. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wai charos,
    Thanks a lot for your valuable comments. Good Luck to you all too.

    ReplyDelete